Saturday, July 25, 2009

Conceptualizing the Literature Review


Thank you to the group that provided feedback on my research ideas yesterday: Jean, Bob & Stephen! I really appreciated your comments and questions. As a result I made some editing changes to improve clarity and designed a concept map. Jean recommended a great open source program called Visual Understanding Environment (VUE) - http://vue.tufts.edu/ that I was easily able to download and use right away! Constructing the concept map allowed me to recognize the areas that will likely be beyond the scope of the current literature review I'm working on and that I will need to incorporate into the dissertation. These areas are in blue on the concept map. Simply click on the concept map to see it clearly and let me know if you have any further comments or suggestions.

No comments: